ADAPT Technologies provides a complete email solutions for any type of organization.Features of our webmail solutions are listed below :
- Complete Webmail client for your organization's existing POP/IMAP server. The software provides a comprehensive email suite for acessing user mailboxes, and provides inbuilt Calendar and Addressbook features.
- Create your contacts through a simple, elegant web interface or through your phone. Share them with friends, coworkers and colleagues - through numerous supported clients and mobile devices.
- Create calendar entries to keep you in touch with what's going on. Share your events so people know what you're up to. Be reminded of important tasks, events and meetings - all this, within your browser or a mobile device of your choice.
- Bridge the information gap. With Outlook WebSync, you can keep your desktop and web items synchronized through a hassle-free, unobtrusive interface.
- Maintenance, administration, and configuration tasks are readily accessible through elegant, easyto-use interface Webmail Administrator.
ADAPT is a non-profit organisation founded in 2000 by Prof. Marco Biagi with the aim of promoting studies and research in the field of labour law and industrial relations from an international and comparative perspective. Our purpose is to encourage and implement a new approach to academic research, by establishing ongoing relationships with other universities and advanced studies institutes, and promoting academic and scientific exchange programmes with enterprises, institutions, foundations and associations.
ADAPT è una associazione senza fini di lucro, fondata da Marco Biagi nel 2000 per promuovere, in una ottica internazionale e comparata, studi e ricerche nell’ambito delle relazioni industriali e di lavoro. Il nostro obiettivo è promuovere un modo nuovo di “fare Università”, costruendo stabili relazioni e avviando interscambi tra sedi della alta formazione, mondo associativo, istituzioni e imprese